- You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
- You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
- You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
- While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
- Your sexual adjustment has presented problems for you.
- Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
- At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
- You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
- You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others’ statements without satisfactory proof.
- You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.
- At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
- Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic.
- Security is one of your major goals in life."
I will add:
We have difficulty handling the unknown, after we realize that we do not know:
In the beginning, it was cold, dark, and there was nothing.
A small area warmed to slightly above absolute zero due to slight variation.
The Higgs field started to exist.
The reaction is spontaneity and exothermic, and does not stop once started.
The forces split, the lower quarks and quirks came into existence.
Many met with there counterpart and annihilated, producing heat.
It became very hot, forming plasma, and expansion started.
Later electrons, protons, neutrons, formed and grouped into atoms of hydrogen, helium and a little bit of lithium as cooling around the edge started.
Radiation started to leave at the speed of light.
It is unclear if this makes more space or expands into space, nothingness.