Now we can list what our issues are; and in my case these are addictive behaviors or could be described by any of the following handle, each handle points to a specific problem:
- compulsive overeating
- behavioral addiction
- anxiety/stress overeating / depression overeating / poor problem solving
- emotional / comfort overeating
- temptation overeating / low impulse control
- isolation comforting overeating / social anxiety / personality issues
- social overeating / peer or family pressure / family feasting
- environmental overeating / living at a smorgasbord situation
- chemical driven food addiction
- Natural appetite level
- Vitamin or \Mineral deficiency, or low inositol, glycogen, ....
- Low/high dopamine, serotonin, endorphins level, receptor issues ....
- Love of food/eating (desire) is greater than our desire to not eat and be normal size... precontemplation stage, or relapse to precontemplation stage...
But what do I know?