Thursday, June 22, 2017

Craig - Bullshit

William Lane Craig    Yada, yada, yada, therefore god is the best explanation.   Yada, yada, yada, and we do not know therefore god is the best explanation. We do not know therefore god. For everything god is always a supernatural explanation. It is not a real one. That is the problem. God is not an explanation of anything but a excuse for not thinking. Gods at best are just concepts, but the religious will never admit such. Oh well, turmp and the US can have them.

I find all religion and those forcing their fake supernatural concepts into our faces very off putting. I do not want to even look at some peoples facebook posts because of there religious content. I do not want to speak to many of my religious relatives. It is just so off putting; their total nongrasp of reality. What is a person to do. Walk away from all my relatives? Yes, what else is there?

No comments: